Home » Question Answer Session With Ayeza Khan And Danish Taimoor

Question Answer Session With Ayeza Khan And Danish Taimoor

by faree

Ayeza Khan and Danish Taimoor together makes a gorgeous couple.

Ayeza Khan Danish 8

ayeza danish old1

For the first time since these two love birds got married, Ayeza and Danish are starring together in drama serial Meharposh and people are loving it.

Danish Taimoors Reaction On Ayeza Khans Success 9

Here we have a video clip of fun segment, where some questions were asked from the adorable couple.

Danish Taimoors Reaction On Ayeza Khans Success 8ayeza danish7

How much Eidi did Danish Give To Ayeza for first time?

Ayeza gave the answer and said that before marriage she received an Eidi box from her in-laws which had everything in it, and she doesn’t tell everything.

Eid Day2 9

Whose relatives do they visits first on Eid?

Danish said that his parents lives nearby so they go to his parent’s house first. That’s where they starts meeting people.

Ayeza Khan Eid 8

How do you like to spend Eid?

“With family, by meeting relatives” said Ayeza and Danish. Ayeza and Danish both shared a fact that they don’t sleep on Eid. Ayeza said that she wakes up early in the morning and gets ready.

Eid 2019 2

If you have to give a nick name to Yasir Hussain what would it be?

“Friend” said Ayeza. Danish said: “I think he is very talented and he can perform many characters so i’d suggest Joker”.

yasir hussain 1

You may also like

7 comments

CI/CD January 12, 2021 - 3:04 am

432021 85891The next time Someone said a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me just as much as this. Come on, man, I know it was my choice to read, but When i thought youd have some thing intriguing to say. All I hear is truly a handful of whining about something you could fix within the event you werent too busy looking for attention. 482292

DevOps Services January 12, 2021 - 9:08 am

122527 353747You produced some decent points there. I looked on the net towards the concern and identified a lot of people go together with together together with your internet website. 343324

More Help February 4, 2021 - 4:51 am

550831 908569Greetings! Quick question thats completely off subject. Do you know how to make your website mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. Im trying to locate a template or plugin that may well be able to fix this problem. In case you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it! 144686

site to buy cvv February 6, 2021 - 6:15 am

919481 238737Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few posts on this internet site and I think that your internet blog is truly interesting and contains lots of superb data. 56663

Triad Tree Removal Tree Service Fruitland February 14, 2021 - 8:39 pm

123944 776599I like the way you conduct your posts. Have a nice Thursday! 231900

replica richard mille February 28, 2021 - 1:10 pm

228740 570820An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do think that you should write read more about this topic, it will not be considered a taboo subject but generally every person is too few to communicate in on such topics. To yet another. Cheers 468227

Digital Transformation consultants March 5, 2021 - 12:32 pm

364470 541070Utilizing writers exercises such as chunking. They use numerous websites that contain several creative writing exercises. Writers read an exercise, and do it. 320500