Home » WhatsApp is Bringing Self Destructing Messages Soon

WhatsApp is slowly rolling out a plethora of new features to its iOS and Android applications. The latest ones were dark mode and fingerprint authentication.

The Facebook-owned messaging application is now working to bring self-destructing messages to its platform soon. The feature that has been in testing for a long time will make it possible to delete messages after a certain time.

Although fans showed great interest in the feature, after a while of testing, the company decided that it will only become a part of group chats. Direct messages in the app would not get the feature any time soon, but that might change soon.

Folks over at WABetaInfo have uncovered references in the latest beta version of WhatsApp (2.20.84) that point towards the upcoming feature for all chats in the app. The feature itself is not currently available on the beta version but is under development.

WEBetaInfo, however, was able to uncover a few details about the upcoming feature. Users will have the option to choose how long new messages will last in both group chats and individual chats.

There is currently no official word from WhatsApp on this feature yet, but we will update this space as soon as more is revealed.

You may also like

7 comments

top DevOps consulting companies February 5, 2021 - 10:39 pm

757256 809908Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is surely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it. Im lucky I did because now Ive obtained a entire new view of this. I didnt realise that this concern was so essential and so universal. You completely put it in perspective for me. 261315

뉴토끼 February 17, 2021 - 3:18 am

9916 816564As a result youll need ultra powerful online enterprise ideas to maintain operating in obtaining into matters right your incredible web-based work. MLM 358257

cvv shop March 4, 2021 - 3:34 pm

247832 292591I only wish that I had the ability to convey what I wanted to say in the manner that you have presented this data. Thanks. 449158

Concrete Depot Cambridge March 13, 2021 - 10:59 am

853750 116034I dont agree with this certain article. Even so, I did researched in Google and Ive identified out that you are correct and I had been thinking within the incorrect way. Continue producing quality material related to this. 968213

ivermectin 12 mg March 13, 2021 - 11:00 am

ivermectin for people [url=http://ivermectin6mg.com]cost of ivermectin cream [/url] heartworm prevention for dogs ivermectin how long for ivermectin to enter blood stream

FUL March 26, 2021 - 6:00 am

535444 70505I like this site really a lot so considerably great details. 43938

sexy club outfits for women 2020 bodycon April 1, 2021 - 8:11 am

286638 337157Amazing beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web internet site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept. 958743