Home » EXCLUSIVE: Sunny Leone reveals what annoys her the most while shooting for intimate scenes

by faree

Sunny Leone is keeping her positivity high and her family entertained as they spend their time in Los Angeles. She also indulged in a conversation with Bollywood Hungama, wherein we happened to ask her many things, including a question about the many intimate scenes she has shot for.

What's the most annoying thing about shooting an intimate scene? The actor had a funny answer to this. "The one hundred people around. Why does the moment get killed when there's 50 people, staring at you! They are doing nothing. All they are doing is drinking chai. Why!" she said.

We also asked her what she would do, if she had to pick another job. "McDonald’s! I want to be that person who says, welcome to McDonald’s, how can I help you," Sunny laughed. Albeit, she turned vegetarian a few years ago and reveals that there aren’t many vegetarian places in the US unlike India, and hence she doesn't go to McDonald’s very often.

Sunny will be next seen in the bilingual film Koka Kola which is nearly finished. She also has a handful of new projects starting, once shoots resume.

You may also like

7 comments

functional testing solutions December 9, 2020 - 2:09 am

374610 138631Outstanding post, I conceive individuals really should larn a whole lot from this internet website its actually user genial . 115037

buy pure cocaine online December 10, 2020 - 10:56 am

991789 217703I havent checked in here for some time as I thought it was acquiring boring, but the last couple of posts are great quality so I guess Ill add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 462974

Harold Jahn December 19, 2020 - 5:45 pm

123638 899792I want to start a blog but would like to own the domain. Any tips how to go about this?. 273188

토토 December 25, 2020 - 6:08 am

513477 588778Hi there, just became aware of your weblog via Google, and found that its truly informative. Ill be grateful in case you continue this in future. Lots of men and women will benefit from your writing. Cheers! 393494

Hamilton Beach 84131 manuals January 20, 2021 - 10:02 am

444311 960853Thank you for this wonderful post! It has long been very useful. I wish that you will carry on posting your knowledge with us. 819470

DevOps February 4, 2021 - 10:10 pm

41645 378241Absolutely indited content material , Genuinely enjoyed looking at . 223310

sex workers rights in south africa February 22, 2021 - 6:20 pm

me want to sex with a lot of people